Duson® orthopedic mattresses are certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001-2008.
This allows us to provide our customers with up to 60 months of warranty for all mattresses.
The warranty includes:
- Elimination of production defects by the way of renovation, performing repair works.
- Replacement of individual parts of the mattress, if the defect cannot be eliminated.
- The guarantee applies to mattress metal material, their premature weakening, on the outer fabric, if they are the fault of the manufacturer.
- Warranty service is not the base of return, replacement or refusal of the product by the buyer.
- It is the defect elimination of the product by the way of repair or product replacement in case of impossibility of repair.
The warranty refers to:
- If the transfer was made by the manufacturer.
- If the mattress was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the rules of operation rules that are attached
- In case of problems or production defects within the warranty period
- The warranty starts to work from the moment of delivery of the product and is given for a period of 1 to 5 years
- OPERA series mattresses are valid for 8-15 years.
- Warranty service covers those products, which have no mechanical damage and don’t contain traces of self-repair or structural change of the product.
The warranty is valid if the mattress is used following the enclosed exploitation rules. Click here to see the rules.