For mattresses to function as long as possible and fully preserve their orthopedic features, several simple rules should be followed:
- Make sure the base of the mattress is made of a solid material. Otherwise, place it on a proper firm foundation.
- Do not let children or adults stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not hold the decorative parts when transporting the mattress: they are intended for a beautiful appearance only.
- Turn the mattress to the other side once every 3 months.
- Do not dry clean: water and harmful chemicals can penetrate the inner layers of the mattress and damage it. Use special protective coverings to preserve the outer layer appearance.
- The mattress needs to be transported by special transport and by specialized persons, preserving the production features of each product: specific to the model.
- It is necessary to maintain a balanced weight distribution and maximum mass limit, which is unique to the model series.